Posts Tagged ‘urologist in bangalore’
The difficulty urinating is one of the most unpleasant diseases or health problem that a person could have got. Not only that the urge of urinating is somewhat tormenting when the patient is going to the bathroom, it takes so long for that patient to urinate. It won’t just disturb your health and psychology, but it’s also could disturb your job as well. This particular disease will prevent you to concentrate on what you’re doing, due to the urge to go to the toilet will always coming over and over again. That’s why in order to help you to prevent the difficulty urinating, the best urologist in bangalore is more than happy to share some tips with you on the way to treat the difficulty urinating.
Here is the treatment that you’re going to need :
When you’ve got the difficulty urinating, there are several steps that you can do by yourself to solve this health problem.
1. Do a gentle massage to the bladder that’s located in the lower part of the belly in order to fully emptying the urine inside of it.
2. Apply the warm water to the lower belly. Feel the heat to relaxing several organs that used to flow the urine.
3. Detect all of the changes in the urinating patterns on yourself will be useful if you have to be treated by a urologist.
If it’s cannot be solved by the measures above, then it’d be the best for you to consult a urologist. It doesn’t matter what your gender is if you’ve got the difficulty urinating with these problems, consult a urologist immediately.
1. Difficulty urinating for days
2. You cannot pee
3. There is some blood in the urine
4. The urine is murky
5. There is some fluid comes out of the genital
6. Fever and vomiting
The most important thing is, you should never underestimate the difficulty urinating, due to that kind of mistake will lead to some infections or even the kidney failure.